Well, nothing’s ever "perfect", but you get the idea. This is practically the best Friday I’ve had in a long time. I think it’s the best Friday I’ve had the whole school year. We even had a pep rally to loosen the day.
Here’s how it went today:
- Morning – Woke up, didn’t miss the bus.
- 1st period – Watched the Julius Caesar video. The whole class period.
- 2nd period – No gym class today. Just watched a Crime Stoppers presentation and a guy from there told us about crime stuff. Most of it is pretty obvious already. Kind of a waste of time. I also sold a lot of candy from Interact there! Like 10 bars!
- 3rd period – watched a DVD of "el Dia de los Muertos" – Day of the Dead for Mexico. Pretty interesting, but VERY corny. Kind of lame actually. We also ate some pan de muertos, essentially bakery bread, with sprinkled sugar. It was ok. SOLD ALL of my candy before 3rd period as well. 40 bars = 40 dollars in barely 2 days.
- 4th period – Had a quiz, pretty straightforward. It took a long time, but I think I did ok. I’ve been pretty thorough in my quizzes lately. Rest of class was just doing homework.
- 5th period – Had a vocab. quiz. I didn’t really study the vocab. words, but I think I did all-right. Then we talked about how to do a "history essay" the right way. Compared to the ones last time, we definitely needed help. Things like no using "I’s" and "you’s", and addressing only the FACTS, not opinions, etc. Man do I hate essays!
- 6th period – Got the test grade back from the Chem. test. 94! We had 10 A’s, 10 B’s, and 1 F in our class. I feel sorry for the F-guy, Kyle. He’s really cool. Well, then we went to the pep rally. It was better than the one before. I even took videos this time. I’ll upload them on YouTube and MSN Soapbox soon. After the pep rally, we went back, and had a Magic Show! Our chem. teacher, Mrs. Moehring, showed us some cool chemical reactions. They were pretty neat. Especially the disappearing color fluids, and the Luminal-like thing. Really awesome. Just for fun.
This by far is the most easiest day I ever had. I wish every day could be like this. I even sold all my candy. Thanks to my persuasive charm and all. 🙂
Well that’s about it. I’ll upload some videos soon.